Good books to read
Here are some book suggestions based on the exhibition Nights and the authors who participated in the project.
Since we want to limit your travels, here are a few options to get these books:
- Bibliothèque numérique de la Ville de Montréal (Free)
- Renaud-Bray ($ – to support authors and local businesses)
- Les libraires ($ – to support authors and local businesses)
- My Bright Friend
- A Funny Sort of Minister
- A New Football Coach
- The Mysterious Librarian
- The New Teacher
- Songs for the Cold of Heart
- Life in the Court of Matane
Inspired by the night
- A Velocity of Being: Letters to A Young Reader, Maria Popova and Claudia Bedrick
- At Days Close: Night In Times Past, Roger Ekirch
- The End of Night, Paul Bogard
- Many Lives Mark this place, John Hartman
- My Bright Friend, Simon Boulerice
- A Funny Sort of Minister, Dominique Demers
- A New Football Coach, Dominique Demers
- The Mysterious Librarian, Dominique Demers
- The New Teacher, Dominique Demers
- The Word Collector, Peter H. Reynolds
- The Darkest Dark, Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- At The Stroke Of Goodnight, Clay Rice
- The Origin of Day and Night, Paula Ikuutaq Rumbolt and Lenny Lishchenko
- Moon Babies, Karen Jameson
BE AN INSIDER
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now!
Let's keep in touch!
You want to share with us any suggestions or comments?Write to us!