Plan Your Visit
|Senior (65 and up)*||$13|
|Student (13-30 years old)*||$12|
|Child (12 and under)||Free|
|McCord Museum Member*||Free|
|First Sunday of the month*||Free|
We accept Canadian debit cards (Interac) and Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
Free admission for one support person accompanying a person with disabilities.
*Conditions and information
- Student fee is valid for full-time students ages 13-30 with I.D.
- Family fee is valid for 2 adults and 3 children 17 and under, or 1 adult and 4 children 17 and under.
- Free for children 12 and under for a maximum of 5 children per adult. Valid for families only. Group rates apply for organized groups.
- The Stewart Museum offers free admission to Indigenous Peoples – Inuit, Métis and First Nations. Presentation of a Status Card will be requested, when available. Complimentary admission is limited to the eligible individual only.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit.
Packages and promotions
Group rates are offered to groups of 15 people and more. We offer one free admission with 15 paid admissions.
|Rate structure||GROUP RATES (15 people minimum)*|
|Basic price (with mediator)||Price per additional activity (with mediator)||Self-guided visits (with mediator)|
|Senior (65 and up)||$10,50||$5||$9,50|
|Student (13-30 years old)||$8||$4||$7,50|
|Child (12 and under)||$8||$4||$7,50|
Capacity of 30 adults or 60 youths ( 0-17 years old ).
An activity can mean a tour, workshop, or 60-minute discussion. (The duration can vary sometimes.)
For school group a workshop is already included in the basic price. You can add activities of your choice. (See the table for the associated fees.)
*Admission fees are in Canadian dollars. Rates subject to change without notice. The minimum rate for 15 people will be charged for groups of fewer than 15 people.
To take advantage of our group rates, please contact:
Free admission at all times for children 12 and under.
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit
For the low season, we are open from Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., unless otherwise stated.For complete schedule
Activities for the familySee all the activities