Plan Your Visit
|Child 12 and under||Free|
|McCord Museum Member*||Free|
|First Sunday of the month*||Free|
|Escape Game*||Extra $5 per person|
We accept Canadian debit cards (Interac) and Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
Free admission for one support person accompanying a person with disabilities.
*Conditions and information:
- Student fee is valid for full-time students ages 13-30 with I.D.
- Family fee is valid for 2 adults and 3 children 17 and under, or 1 adult and 4 children 17 and under.
- Free for children 12 and under for a maximum of 5 children per adult.
- McCord Museum Members have access to the Escape Game for a special fee of $9.50. Don’t forget to bring your Member’s card.
- The Stewart Museum offers free admission to Indigenous Peoples – Inuit, Métis and First Nations. Presentation of a Status Card will be requested, when available. Complimentary admission is limited to the eligible individual only.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit.
- Escape Game : Extra $5 on adult, senior and student admission fee. Extra $10 for a family.
Group rates are offered to groups of 15 people and more. We offer one free admission with 15 paid admissions.
|Rate structure||GROUP RATES (15 people minimum)|
|Basic price (with mediator)||Price per additional activity (with mediator)||Self-guided visits (with mediator)|
To take advantage of our group rates, please reserve
Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., thanks to the generosity of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
Free admission at all times for children 12 and under thanks to the generosity of Fondation J.A. DeSève.
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications.